Get the most from your professional cleaning investment in Chandler az.
So you’re taking care of your carpet and vacuuming it regularly. Outstanding! Now Chandler homeowners here’s some professional carpet cleaning advice to keep in mind before you call in the pros:
1. Make sure your service carries the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval. That certification means they use only cleaning equipment and materials certified by the CRI. And be sure to ask if the equipment they use also carries the Seal of Approval.
2. Get an in-home inspection and estimate before you commit to anything. Don’t rely on advertising claims and quotes over the phone. Getting your quote in writing is some of the best advice we can give.
3. Point out any spots or stains that need special attention ahead of time. Usually, professionals won’t charge anything additional for routine spot removal or furniture moving.
4. Select a service that offers the “deep extraction” method: vacuuming, pre-spray, agitation, rinse and hot water extraction. If the detergent residue isn’t thoroughly extracted, your floor won’t stay clean for long.
5. Stay off of it until it’s completely dry. More importantly, do not move your furniture back until you’re absolutely certain it’s completely dry. Furniture placed on carpeting that is even slightly damp could ruin the carpet permanently.
6. Additionally, always follow your manufacturer’s care and cleaning guidelines to maintain your warranty.
carpet cleaning chandler azhttp://www.spotlessaz.com/