Cleaning pet stains from your upholstery and carpet, Chandler, AZ
How to clean urine from carpeted areas and upholstery in Chandler, AZ
cleaning"new" stains (fresh spots that just happened):
- Soak up as much of the stain material as possible with a combination of rags and paper towels. The more of the pet stain you can remove before it dries, especially from carpet, the easier it will be to remove the pet odor. Place a thick layer of paper towels on the wet spot, and cover that with a layer of cotton rags. Stand on this padding for about a minute. Remove the paper towels and cloths and repeat the process until urine is completly absorbed.
- If possible, put the fresh, urine-soaked paper towel in the area where it belongs—your cat's litter box or your dog's designated outdoor "bathroom area." This will help remind your pet that eliminating isn't a "bad" behavior as long as it's done in the right place.
- Rinse the "accident zone" thoroughly with clean, cool water. After rinsing, remove as much of the water as possible by blotting or by using a wet vac.
- Need more help, Chandler, AZ? Don't hesitate to contact us
- Best carpet cleaning in chandler az