- Vacuum on a regular basis to prevent everyday dirt from setting into your chandler AZ carpet.
- Consider using area rugs in high traffic areas. That will protect your carpet from unnecessary staining and wear.
- If you have dogs who spend a lot of time outside, keep doggie towels near the doors you let them in and out by. Use them to wipe their paws to prevent tacked in dirt and stains.
- Use ou rSpotless carpet care Spotter between cleanings to treat any spills or spots you encounter.
- Have your carpets in chandler AZ professionally cleaned by Spotless Carpet Care every six to nine months, depending on how heavily they are soiled.
- Apply protectant to your carpet to help prevent stains from forming.
- If you do spill, blot, blot, blot! Get up as much of the liquid in the carpet as possible to prevent it from sinking into the carpet pad.
- Don’t pour water on to stains in order to “lighten them.” Although this can loosen the stain, it will subsequently sink deeper into the carpet and the pad, making it worse in the long run.
These home carpet cleaning tips for your Chandler Az home should help you as you seek to maintain a healthy and clean home. Good luck!